Re: Strange scalp condition
how long has this been going on for?
im not a medical proffesional, but i have read tons into scalp conditions due to problems ive had inthe past. so while i cant 100% say what it is, the clear liquid actually sounds like white blood cells from damaged skin ( simular to what u might expect from sunburned skin? )
As for your problem with skin flakes, most "head 'n' shoulders" type things wont do much good, what u need to do is avoid hot showers, dont scrub your scalp so hard and try the following for a few days =
1. Damp hair with warm water
2. gently massage a tea tree oil based shampoo onto the scalp
3. leave the oil on the scalp for 5 minutes
4. rinse out the shampoo. ( if its really bad like i used to be, u might want to quickly lather some more shamppo, and rinse after, just to get rid of any left over skin.
5. Towel dry. ( hairdryers will dry the oils from the tea tree ).
i used to have patches, about the size of 50p coins, after a week of daily washing like i instructed above, i noticed a huge improvement.
Hope it helps.