It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2010, 10:02 AM   #1
(male)

crazycory22 HB User
Odd skin rash

I know this is a shot in the dark, but I figured I'd try. Since about October of 2009, i have gotten this rash on my left hand on the upper knuckle. I thought it was dry skin because it would go away when I used Udderly Smooth. But a few days later it would come back. Now fast forward to today, it's not going away, and it's unbearably itchy. I am posting a pic so that you might be able to help identify it. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I don't have the money to go to a Dr. to find out what it could possibly be.

Last edited by moderator2; 04-18-2010 at 11:01 AM. Reason: please do not post pictures - as per the posting policy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2010, 11:01 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mari526 HB User
Re: Odd skin rash

It could be either a dermatitis or fungal infection. Generally, you could try a hydrocortisone ointment if it's a dermatitis. You could try an over the counter ointment antifungal like Lamisil if it's fungal, but it would be best to see a doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread