It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2010, 11:40 AM   #1
(female)

hollie1984 HB User
please help with some advice

hi, im looking for some advice concerning my sons skin. we have been going doctors for nearly 7 years now concerning his skin finally got a referal to see a spec (who after a long journey and wait) sent us back with ezecma cream which i have tried. my little boy has what looks like cigerette burns on his skin without the burn they just the right size they itch him just no doctor he has seen can help. they are all over his arms legs come up on his body and face quite regularally. i have lost faith in docs now as my son has had far to many antibiotics and creams and sadly they just dont seem to help so hoping maybe somebody could advise with maybe a 'old wives tale' as im ready to try anything. thanku for reading this and hope somebody could help please.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-19-2010, 04:55 PM   #2
(female)

fibro-worn HB Userfibro-worn HB User
Re: please help with some advice

Have you been to a dermotoligist? Have them do a biopsy on one of the lesions and check what it is.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-22-2010, 09:28 AM   #3
(female)

hollie1984 HB User

thankyou for the advice we have already tryed that but they sayin it has to be unscratched which is hard to do as my son scratches them. we have sent in pics but thats not really getting anywhere and then its another 3 month wait to see them again, a day off school for him and a long journey!

Old 04-23-2010, 01:08 PM   #4
(female)

user82 HB User

Have U tried these herbal treatments:

* combine one part pure lavender essential oil and three parts carrier oil, like almond or olive oil, and apply the mixture liberally to the burn at least three times a day, leaving the wound uncovered.
* Put some fresh sap of Aloe vera leaf on the burned area or make yourself an Aloe Vera Burn Remedy. Ingredients:
o 60g (2oz) peeled, sliced aloe leaf
o 1000mg powdered vitamin C
o 800 IU vitamin E oil (open a capsule)
o 1 teaspoon lavender essential oil. Place all the ingredients into a clean blender and blend thoroughly. Store the mixture in a clean glass jar in the fridge, and apply it several times a day to your burn injury. This mixture will stay fresh for approximately two months in the fridge. (Vitamin C preserves the fresh aloe.)
* Use Marigold (Calendula officinalis) as a first aid for burns. Apply Calendula infused oil or Calendula ointment; or make a soothing Marigold compress.

Last edited by user82; 04-23-2010 at 01:08 PM.

Old 04-23-2010, 04:20 PM   #5
(female)

crazykim123 HB User

help i have a very itchy skin in betwen thumd and first finger on the front oh hand
i have a couple of brown spots that are itchy to it is driving me mad

Closed Thread