It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2010, 10:00 AM   #1
(female)

MrsSue HB User
Unhappy Sore appears on my stomach and then bruises

About every 3 weeks there is a pain in my stomach like someone is trying to punch their way out. (around the belly area). So, I know a sore is about to appear. The next day, there is a sore that looks like a spider bite, very very red. After 1 to 2 days, the red sore is about the size of a quarter. Then the next day, it's got a ring of lighter red around it about 3 inches diameter, and outside that a white ring. It's very painful. Does not itch, nothing comes out, doesn't come to a head. Then the middle sore turns into a bruise. So now I have these little nickle size bruises all over my belly next to surgery cuts.
The only significant thing is I was bit by a brown recluse about 4 years ago and 2 years ago I had my appendix removed laproscopicly. Honestly, I don't remember if this started after the bite or the surgery. But not before those events.
I was tested for staff and that's not it. Tried antibiotics and didn't work.
Please any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. It's so painful, I just don't know what to do at this point.
I do have pics

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
my legs hurt they keep bruising very easily sore achy stiff pain what's wrong? ashleyrocks Open to All Other Health Topics 0 08-19-2008 12:04 AM
Does your hiatal hernia get sore? buggymama Hernia 5 06-22-2008 05:58 AM
Any one have a chronic sore thoart with FM sunny47 Fibromyalgia 12 02-27-2007 04:28 PM
Trouble with cold sore/canker sore Redd11 Herpes 3 10-07-2006 05:29 PM
Need to know the right questions to ask my doctor JrLover8 General Health 10 04-11-2006 02:55 PM

Tags
bite, bruise, sores, surgery