It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2010, 10:30 AM   #1
(female)

youhb HB User
Removing Freckles & Other Spots?

I just visited a cosmetics place and they first suggest I get a consultation with a laser surgery to remove some of my darker freckles over trying face masks.

Has anyone here tried to remove freckles or aged spots using laser or masks before?

Do they only lighten the freckles or do they completely remove?

Any information on procedures or methods would greatly help. I'm tired of covering up my freckles with concealer. The concealer ruins my skin and I look terrible with freckles. Please help. Thanks!

Old 05-12-2010, 10:45 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

digmusic HB Userdigmusic HB Userdigmusic HB Userdigmusic HB User
Re: Removing Freckles & Other Spots?

I tried the laser thing years ago and it was really painful and did absolutely nothing. I've had more luck with bleach creams but you have to be extremely religious with wearing sunscreen. Seriously a few minutes in the sun and they all come back.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2010, 07:25 AM   #3
(female)

youhb HB User
Re: Removing Freckles & Other Spots?

Thanks for that advice! Another woman advised Facial Peels. 2 or so times a week for I think 6 weeks? I can't remember. She said they'll "fade" the freckles. Anyone have success with facial peels?

I can't sue bleach creams because my skin is already rather pale light. I mean I'm afraid it would turn the other skins blotchy. But digmusic or anyone else, can advise a successful bleach cream, and sun screen or all else creams/facial peel/ methods for removing the freckles? Thanks!

Closed Thread