It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2010, 07:49 AM   #1
(male)

Larock HB User
Exposing to cold does white patches on my skin.

Greetings,

I've had this problem after last summer (the summer 2009), when during the autumn I always slept my window open and aswell pretty often during the winter. I live in scandinavia so we've got pretty cold weather most of time of the year. So, at last autumn the patches started to appear visibly and I started wondering what it could be. I met doctor, I met doctor who was specialized on skin conditions etc..

What they told me was the blood circulation on my skin was weak. So the "white spots" are basicly spots where the blood wont circulate. I asked them if this was vitiligo but they told me that definately its not, which wont match with the case that the skin and the patches will get good tanning while being on the sun.

I've seen on most of people in here having same sort of issues, but they dont have as white patches that I have. But still when looking at their skin its recognisable.

So, I dont smoke and cold weather decreases blood circulation. What could help my skin to recover? What improves the blood circulation on skin?

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
could use some help/advice/support SBMounty Addiction & Recovery 39 08-31-2011 10:14 AM
olive skin white pigment patches on body why lporcellato Skin Problems 2 04-16-2010 12:21 AM
Do you have this cold/flu virus right now? TEdds83 Colds & Flu 23 03-07-2009 04:43 PM
White patches in throat? HasLPRD Acid Reflux / GERD 3 01-19-2008 03:30 PM
What exactly is the white gunk on tonsils during tonsillitis? ghunt Ear, Nose & Throat 3 08-30-2007 05:43 AM