It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2010, 08:16 PM   #1
(male)

phxpilotmkv HB User
Red Sore Itchy Bumps on bottom of feet with dark dry skin.

This started out with just a couple bump, and within about a week or two, this is where it is at... They can be modertly itchy, but not severe. They are sore/tender if I put weight on them.

Some recent changes in my life that can possibly have spurred this...

I take vicodin, percocet, and amitriptyline for back pain. I have started working out at a public gym, and recently got an eyelid infection from there and got an antibiotic called Tobramycin and Dexamethasone. I have used the Sauna and steam room at this gym. I have recently spent the past two weeks moving, I have two full time jobs now, and spend a lot of time in shoes. I changed socks after my first job as well since I noticed these bumps.

I specifically recall these bumps coming up a few days after I introduced the Vicodin/Percocet into my system. I have taken these pills for pain before, on a long term period (about a year). I Started using them again after about a 2 year break.

I do have these bumps on my other foot, but not as severe, as well with the dry dark skin areas.

Any help is much appreciated, I have scheduled an appointment with the doctor for Thursday, I have to wait for pay day, but any help in the mean time would be great. Ty.

Last edited by moderator2; 05-23-2010 at 08:18 PM. Reason: please do not post pictures - as per the posting policy

Closed Thread