It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2010, 11:46 AM   #1
(male)

mike11190 HB User
rash on penis

hi,

this is kind of embarassing but about 6 days ago, i got two small sized red bumps in my pubic hair, like the area below my stomach but right above my penis. they looked like bug bites or something. they were a bit itchy, so i scratched them and the area got itchier. basically over the course of the next 4 or 5 days i would randomly and periodically scratch the spot, and eventually it would become REALLY itchy and the itchiness would turn red and move up my penis and cause what looks to be red hives and stuff. it has also made my penis look swollen. i put some calamine lotion on it and that actually stopped the itching.

on my penis head there are four raised red bumps, like hives, im almost positive theyre from itching really hard in that spot previously. these only formed after the itching spread to the very top of my penis (yesterday)

basically my concern is i have herpes!!! but im almost positive i dont because i havent gotten oral sex in over 3 -5 months and i cant think of anything that wouldve given it to me...

also, (i know this sounds really weird/stupid) but me and my friends went streaking about a week ago (at n ight) in a grassy field, and i was laying down in the grass for a long time, i was laying down stomach first into the grass with my penis in it too, so i think its very probably a bug or spider couldve bitten me or some kind of plant ?? also, i noticed the red bumps the day after i went streaking as well.

Last edited by mike11190; 06-12-2010 at 11:46 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread