It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2010, 06:36 PM   #1
(male)

Sam86 HB User
Line of spots - Picture included :)

First, sorry to pester you all. You must get an insane amount of people asking for help as there first post. Probably gets very annoying

Info:
Male
BMI: Pretty damn high

[B]Main Symptom:[/B]
Suddenly noticed slightly itchy spots on my right arm (see pictures). Itching is nothing to serious and can be ignore with a little willpower.
The spots are slightly sore and agitated if touched. The strange thing is there sudden appearance and in line. I also have about 5 of these spots on the top of my chest, but I see none on my right arm.

Other Symptoms:
I have 2 inflamed lumps 1 on my groin near the fold touching my right leg and 1 on my armpit fold which I have been lead to believe is a mild Lymph Node infection and is nothing to worry about unless there noticeable for 2 weeks or more. The one on my armpit is already starting to vanish.

I've been told it could be a hair follicle infection or bed bug bites from reading the forums. Not sure I believe it's bed bugs, but after researching them I found they could be carried into my flat simply from sitting on a bus seat so who knows.

Well, hope you can help as I can't get a Doctors Appointment for 2 weeks . Still I have set my alarm for 7AM to phone up and book an appointment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 006.jpg (95.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 007.jpg (91.5 KB, 7 views)

Closed Thread