It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2001, 12:14 AM   #1

CC HB User
Rough Gray Elbows

Every Spring I start to get rough gray elbows. I have tried loofas and p.stone to remove the dry skin but it hurts way too much. Is there something else I can do? Is there a lotion or maybe a peel? I noticed that they are getting gray and rough again and I don't want another summer of this!
Thanks.
CC

Old 04-19-2001, 07:08 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Marti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB User
Re: Rough Gray Elbows

If the skin is rough, it is more likely from dryness than from a build-up of dead skin cells. Go to the pharmacy and ask if they have any pure lanolin. If so, purchase a bottle/tube/jar. It will keep the skin soft and help to eliminate the dryness. You can also use Badger Cream. It is for rough, dry skin and works really well -- I found it at Bed, Bath & Beyond. My husband has this problem, and the Badger Cream works best. It comes in a little metal jar container, and a little goes a LONG way. His elbows look awful in the summertime, so I need to get him some more really quick.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread