It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2011, 05:18 PM   #1
(female)

donnalou24 HB User
Smile psoriasis please help me !!!!!

i was wondering if anyone could help me please please please ????
i have had psoriasis now for 7 year it is really bad the areas affected are my
scalp,
behind ears left and right ,
in my left ear,
my nose,
back of the neck,
under both armpits,
both elbows ,
spots on both arms,
both hands,
left wrist,
all on my back,
under both breasts and up the breast bone,
all on my belly,
on bum,
on and in rectal passage,
on pubic bone,
down both sides of the groin ,
on both lips of the vagina,
on both inner thighs ,
and on both legs,
not on the feet.it does effect my toe nails,fingernails
it has got better recently but it is still really bad anyone can help i am all ears thanks

The following user gives a hug of support to donnalou24:
GreenOlive (05-10-2011)
Old 05-10-2011, 07:01 AM   #2
(female)

GreenOlive HB User
Re: psoriasis please help me !!!!!

Have you ever had allergy testing? I had what they thought was psoriasis at one time. My sclap and behind my ears was covered with a crusty like white thick dandruff type stuff and if you picked it off clear liquid would come out. I got allergy tested and started getting allergy shots. It cleared up within a month. I have not gotten it back again.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-21-2011, 11:41 AM   #3
(female)

Naomi101 HB User

Hi there!

I have had psoriasis for over 25 years - it's always been mild, thankfully - on my elbows (and ocasionally a spot on the back of my hand at the pinkie knuckle).

There are different reasons one may get psoriasis. Soemtimes, it's because a person is sensitive to wheat gluten. Actually, that's quite common - I would suggest eliminating wheat from your diet for a few weeks to see if that's the problem. Sometimes, that's all it takes.

Some say psoriasis can develop due to an overly acidic environment within the body, by eating too much meat, etc. If this is the case, a change in diet once again is in order. Apple cider vinegar supposedly can help with this.

It also can be liver-related. If the liver has difficulty in filtering toxins, the skin suffers.

Yet another reason may be Leaky Gut Syndrome. I have this. It's when the mucosal lining of your gut is porous and food particles are able to escape through the cracks and end up in your bloodstream. Your body attacks these food particles as if they're little foreign invaders and throws your immune system out of whack.

Mine flares up during life changes - new job, etc. I thank God it's always been mild, but I also have granuloma annulare, another lovely little skin issue, which is worse than my psoriasis but not horrible. I've had that for even longer.

I also have Candida issues, and that can contribute as well.

My suggestion to you is to take an IgG test to see what you may be allergic to. Hopefully, your body just may be acting out and rebelling against wheat or something else you're eating. In the meantime, there is a product called "MagiCream." Unfortunately it only comes in a teeny container, because you need to use it within 2 weeks of opening for best results, but when I use that stuff it completely clears my psoriasis. Works better than Clobestol (Clobetasol? I forget now) or any other prescription I have used, and is 100% natural and safe.

Good luck!!!

Last edited by Administrator; 06-05-2011 at 12:32 AM.

Old 06-02-2011, 05:14 AM   #4
(male)

audreyjudith HB User

Ive had psoriasis for 25 years. Mostly on my scalp but occurs on my face and small areas on my body. The only thing that works for me is psoria trax shampoo. Its a liittle pricey but the stuff gets rid of all the itch and all the red patches and flakes go away. All the fear of coal tar shampoo is all just a big bunch of hooey.... coal tar shampoo is completely safe.

Last edited by Administrator; 06-05-2011 at 12:25 AM.

Closed Thread