It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
(female)

senator11 HB User
Unhappy Light spot on lower lip

Hello, Im new to this so please bare with me.
I'm 18 years old and medium dark skinned and I have this light spot on my bottom lip. I'm a non smoker. It's more to the left side of my lip but it's just one spot. It's not big, but it's not small. Let me just say it's noticeable. It came around November 2010. My lips used to be chapped and I remember I pulled a piece of chapped skin off and then this light spot appeared all of a sudden. Ever since then I have made sure my lips have been moisturized. Shouldn't it have gone away by now?? I'm trying to find something to help it fade away. At first it didn't bother me, but now I'm starting to grow very self conscious about it. I think people stare at it when they talk to me. I don't even like talking to my boyfriend, let alone kissing him with this spot. I feel like he stares at it too and it's a turn off to him. It must not bother him much because he is always trying to kiss me. A couple of my uncles have light spots, but you can't see it like mines and they smoked. My parents, sister, or friends have it either. I tried merderma and I didn't see much result. I used that because I have this scar above my lip too and I'm self conscious about that too. This spot appearing didn't help my situation any better. It's lowering my self confidence a lot. I just need some help. I'm hoping to get some advice so I can get rid of it before I head to college. Any type of help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank You.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread