It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2011, 05:39 PM   #1
(female)

Slithin HB User
numb leg

So I have no idea where to post this question, so if this is in the wrong spot I apologize. About 2 weeks ago I noticed that the skin on my right leg was feeling kind of numb, it feels like when you have freezing done and the freezing is wearing off. This has been a constant thing, and today I noticed that now the top of my foot feels numb too. My left leg doesn't feel numb however for the past month the middle toe has been bending down towards my foot uncontrollably, a friend told me that this is just a cramp, but it has never happened to me before and 2 days ago it was bent down for 5mins. I don't know if these 2 things are related but I figure I should say both. I don't know how serious this could be, if I should seek immediate medical attention or if I'm just over reacting.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-24-2011, 05:07 AM   #2
(female)

gleefter HB User
Re: numb leg

this kept happening to me over a number of years, it came and went until i went to my doctor ,who gave me tablets ,it cleared up immediately ,and this is the longest i have been numb free ,one year on . gleefter . ps: i'm sorry i cant remember the name of the tablets! gleefter.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-24-2011, 06:05 AM   #3
(female)

capatga HB Usercapatga HB Usercapatga HB Usercapatga HB Usercapatga HB Usercapatga HB Usercapatga HB Usercapatga HB Usercapatga HB Usercapatga HB Usercapatga HB User
Re: numb leg

my right thigh has been going numb for about 2 years now, I also had te experience with the toes and my hands, mine is related to nerve damage and the lumbar stenosis in my back, I have a lot of muscle spasms because of my arthritis and sometimes my toes and my thumbs behave the same way in which you described, my neurologist prescribed cymbalta

Closed Thread