It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2011, 06:44 PM   #1
(female)

littleredbumps HB User
Help me!

I have these little pimple like pumps appearing on the back of my thighs, inner thighs, and the crease in my leg (a.k.a bikini line areaish). I read some other forums with things similar but nothing. I honestly dont know what to do, I went to this crap doctor who told me it was staph, gave me medicine that did nothing, etc. They are still here. Some background info, I am sexually active (are there any stds that cause stuff like this though? there is nothing anywhere past my bikini crease) 16 year old female, no new soaps, no ingrown hairs (dont even shave the back/inner of my thighs), nothing new at all which leads me to wonder what it is?!?!?!? when i squeeze them, they give a little solid white pimple like fluid, then bleed like crazy! Then they turn into a bigger, red, gross little rash circle. After 4 months the first one i ever had disappeared, but i have a million more now! Watching a parasite show made me think this could be anything? Any help?
Please

Closed Thread

Tags
rash, skin conditions