It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2011, 10:09 PM   #1
(male)

Grunne HB User
Skin Rash?Dizzyness?

Hi forum, so a few days ago I brushed up again a bush that immediately gave me a feeling almost like maple syrup on the outside of my left forearm. Around 2 days later I woke up with a large painful red rash on the inside of my left elbow and a much smaller and almost no pain rash on the same spot on my right arm. They both stayed the same that day. The next day it had a some slight bruising on it. Next day, the rash starts getting a little flaky and some small cuts appear on the rash. Later that day, I was mixing up words like "phone" and "camera" or "Tv" and "radio" and didn't know it 'till reminded. This happened maybe 5 times just over the course of maybe a minute. Then I stopped mixing up words. Today, I was on the computer and I was feeling fine except the rash became a little less painful. Then I dizzy and felt like I was about to fall asleep but then I snapped out of it like 2 seconds later. I'm typing this on the same day and I'm just wondering if this is a tad bit odd? Extra Info: I'm 15 and I was on the computer working and watching videos for most of my day on these days due to a video project.

Closed Thread