It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2011, 08:10 AM   #1
(male)

RaPPiiDzzz HB User
Red inflamed spots on right leg (some yellow heads)

Ok so i had my first tattoo on my right leg about 5 days ago. It is finally starting to scab up... Anyway. Whether that has anything to do with the case is another thing but. I have 4 little red spots on my right kneew and have the tiniest yellow heads in them. However when you look close you can see there is a hair in each, could this be a blocked folicle?Also below my tattoo (past the area shaved, where my hair is still there) there are some red inflamed spots with yellow heads, i have in turn popped the yellow heads and cleaned them. Then used some fucidin cream and some germoline (both cream based substances) they are starting to go down but are still red. Can anyone help me with this please? I will try to get a picture up somewhere with a link
Thanks
Chaz xx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread