It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2011, 09:29 AM   #1
(female)

xjenc07 HB User
small clear bubbles in skin on fingers and toes

[IMG]https://mail.***********/mail/?ui=2&ik=c83b01bf13&view=att&th=13084502b5e4ecc6&attid=0.2&disp=thd&realattid=1371421857628028928-2&zw[/IMG]

I have these little bubbles in my skin on a few of my fingers and toes. They have clear liquid inside them. The skin around my nail on my thumb is constantly cracking and peeling off. You can sorta see the little bubbles underneath the skin too. Any idea what this is and how to get rid of it?? PLEASE HELP!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #2
(female)

No Snow HB User
Re: small clear bubbles in skin on fingers and toes

I've heard that popping them makes more but that's all I know, sorry.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-25-2012, 08:19 PM   #3
(female)

Wweirdosa HB User

I get something similar. The spot itches just before the bubbles show up. The bubbles show up in little clusters on my fingers and toes. The bubbles eventually dry out and the top layer of skin peels off. If the bubbles are broken open they stay open sores for several days. A Derm. told me it is dehydroxy ezcema. I was given a prescription cream and a list of things to stay away from to keep it from getting out of control.

Old 09-25-2012, 08:28 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User

It sounds like dyshidrotic eczema, which is characterized by tiny blisters of the sweat glands in hands and feet. It occurs more in people who tend to sweat there, and can be itchy. I would try some OTC hydrocortisone cream twice a day, rubbed in well, and avoid wool gloves, socks, or creams with lanolin, as many eczema sufferers are allergic to wool. Sometimes antiperspirant sprays on the feet and ventilated shoes helps.

Closed Thread