It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2011, 02:53 PM   #1
(male)

ryanjfosy HB User
Red face please help me salvage my summer vacation that this nose is trying to ruin

I'm on vacation and sure enough I've encountered a huge pimple on my nose, I've had them before and most of the time they were easy to pop and gone in 12 hours, not this one I've taken 3 layers of skin off trying to get in popped and I get nothing but oil, being I'm out of town I don't have my usual products, last night I tried the Colgate total method which did make the pain go away but made the look of it worse , so can someone please tell me a way to get it on the recovery track and maybe also a way to make it look a bit better,

Thank you
Ryanjfosy

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Red flare up thoughttrain Skin Problems 0 04-16-2009 03:02 PM
For all you fair skinned people--Please read this oreoscott55 Skin Problems 7 08-25-2008 03:19 PM
Peeling Skin - PLEASE HELP! Tahoe2 Skin Problems 0 11-22-2007 06:27 PM
please help me ... real bad facial eczema ruining my life- male 28 mrshane Skin Problems 8 05-07-2007 06:04 AM
Please help with skin problems+family muffin72492 Skin Problems 5 04-17-2006 07:47 PM

Tags
acne skin zit help pop