It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2011, 04:43 AM   #1
(male)

stevo29 HB User
help to improve complexion

hello all

does anyone have an idea how i might be able to improve my complexion. i feel that the texture is awful and the tone isnt that good either. this is starting to bother me quite a bit. i find my skin is very blotchy with a mixture of colours with a overall pale complexion and the texure is very course and bumpy with swollen pores. i am actually starting to think that there maybe some sort of infection. any help would be great, whether it actually is an infection or a way that can improve it.

thanx

Last edited by Scott_HB; 08-03-2011 at 06:58 AM.

Old 07-03-2011, 07:58 AM   #2
(male)

Dontdrinkurmilk HB User
Re: help to improve complexion

[QUOTE=stevo29;4791513]hello all

does anyone have an idea how i might be able to improve my complexion. i feel that the texture is awful and the tone isnt that good either. this is starting to bother me quite a bit. i find my skin is very blotchy with a mixture of colours with a overall pale complexion and the texure is very course and bumpy with swollen pores. i am actually starting to think that there maybe some sort of infection. any help would be great, whether it actually is an infection or a way that can improve it.

thanx[/QUOTE]

Keeping hydrated is a key to good skin, Green tea is great too worth a go.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-05-2011, 03:15 PM   #3
(male)

stevo29 HB User

hey dontdrinkurmilk

thanx for the reply, it does sound interesting that just water can help. im going to start drinking the 8 glasses of water a day and see if it improves on the next few weeks.

Old 07-05-2011, 03:31 PM   #4
(male)

Dontdrinkurmilk HB User

[QUOTE=stevo29;4793198]hey dontdrinkurmilk

thanx for the reply, it does sound interesting that just water can help. im going to start drinking the 8 glasses of water a day and see if it improves on the next few weeks.[/QUOTE]

No worries stevo, its just takin on more water to stay hydrated, green tea has so many benefits its great for me, I drink 3-5 cups a day I've got good skin, and cuttin out the crap food n drink I suppose. I'm sure u will see some results within 2 weeks.

Old 07-13-2011, 02:31 PM   #5
(female)

Bzmomto4 HB User

Hi! Drinking water helps EVERYTHING it seems!!! You also might check out Rodan+Fields... (yes they are the ones who created proactive) They have a skin care line that actually heals your skin from the inside out. My skin breaks out pretty bad due to some meds that I take and I LOVE this stuff!!! The results that people see are AMAZING!! They have 4 lines.. UNBLEMISH/acne,post acne....SOOTHE/sensitive skin....REVERSE/discoloration,sundamage,freckles etc...... and ANTI AGE/AMP MD for wrinkles, large pores, aging skin..... Let me know if you're interested or want to see some before and afters!!! GOOD LUCK!! )

Old 07-14-2011, 07:03 AM   #6
(male)

ClearSkinRomy HB UserClearSkinRomy HB UserClearSkinRomy HB User

Stevo,, just like dontdrinkurmilk said.. start drinking more water each day. Now that it's summer you should drink even more than the regular 8 glasses per day to compensate the extra loss of water.

Also, try to help your complexion by applying some facial masks on it. Natural face masks.

The quickest one is plain yogurt. It will nourish your skin, it is anti-inflammatory, cools down and soothes the skin.

Just take plain natural yogurt, doesn't care how much fat it has, and using a foundation brush (or your fingers_ apply it on your entire face. Leave it on for 15 - 20 minutes then rinse off with warm water.

You can do this every day or every other day, in the evening. Just make sure you are not allergic to yogurt. You can try it on a smaller patch first, but I doubt you will have any bad reactions to it.

Another one would be green te face mask. Aside from drinking it, you can soak a paper tissue in green tea and then apply it on your face. You can make an entire mask out of a tissue (cut out the holes for eyes, nose and water), dip it in green tea and then let it sit on your face for 20 minutes.

Lots of benefits from this

Last edited by ClearSkinRomy; 07-14-2011 at 07:05 AM.

Old 12-03-2011, 04:01 PM   #7
(male)

kidincandystore HB User

ever thought about doin a chemical peel.it would do wonders for your skin

Last edited by kidincandystore; 12-03-2011 at 04:02 PM. Reason: spellcheck

Old 12-05-2011, 09:23 PM   #8
(female)

caisaco HB User

Putting organic honey on your skin after washing your face, leaving it on for a half hour, makes my little bit of acne on my cheek go away! Try it, it makes my face soft too. Honey is great for your face, it hydrates it and it gets rid of bacteria

Closed Thread