I cannot tell you exactly what those red spots are.. this only a certified dermatologist can tell you.
if you didn't consult one already, I recommend you do this right away.
But, no matter what he or she says, and what medications (external or internal) he gives you, you should also try to attack this rash from the inside.
Try to detoxify your body by drinking lot of water each day (1.5 -2 liters or approx 8 - 10 glasses) and cut back on junk foods like fried foods, fast foods and such.
Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables (it's summer.. you can find plenty of those) and also, try to avoid inflammatory foods such as:
- DAIRY >(All pasteurized dairy products) - AVOID
- REFINED SUGARS (white sugar, brown sugar, confectioners sugar, corn syrup, processed corn fructose, turbinado sugar, etc) - AVOID
- CHEMICAL SUGAR SWEETENERS - AVOID
- MSG (Monosodium Glutamate or Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein) - AVOID
- ALCOHOL - AVOID
- CAFFEINE - AVOID
- RED MEAT - Reduce or Avoid
- PROCESSED FOODS - Reduce or Avoid
- COMMON TABLE SALT - AVOID (use sea salt instead)
But first check with your dermatologist or family doctor.