It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2011, 06:32 PM   #1
(male)

KenHasAProblem HB User
Wink Bumps on Nose! *Pics Included*

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/33yg7l4.jpg[/IMG]

Hi! I'm a new member here and like many others I seem to have a problem! As you can see...I have bumps on my nose. I started getting them since I was in High School playing football and I wasn't the most cleanly kid I'd say. Throughout High School it got worse, more grew in and I tried desperate things to rid of them such as trying to cut them out or pop them. neither things worked and I just don't know what to do with them. Though I was self-conscious about them I never thought it was something that wouldn't fix itself so I didn't bother going to a dermatologist. Over the years I took better care of my overall hygiene and they have become less prominent but, they're still there!

I never had an expert look at them, but I've tried a few things including using "Biore Strips" and Astringent. It made my nose smoother but, did not rid of the problem and I do not believe they're blackheads since they're much bigger.

Some things I've noticed:
-If you look closely its dark on the inside and don't know how deep it goes.
-Being dumb and cutting it out did nothing, it just came back.
-When I work up a sweat they come forth and become more prominent.
-I don't have these anywhere else on my body.

Anyways I hope someone can give me advice, my last resort is to see a Dermatologist, but if there is an at-home remedy or something I can easily find at a store to rid my nose of these cretins I'd much rather take that cheaper route.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread