It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2011, 09:30 PM   #1
(female)

misshae HB User
Unhappy painfully painfull pimple under belly :(

im hoping some one can help me PLEASE! i have what seems to be a pimple just under my belly it is causing me alot of pain! i cant sleep i can hardly walk im pretty much laying on my back all day to stop the pain. it had a black top on it so i picked it off assuming it was a black head and tried to pop it however it doesnt want to seem to pop and every time i touch it i get like a blunt dull pain. it is full of alot of puss. i have been keeping it clean by washing it 2 times a day and using some antiseptic cream the pharamacist told me to use. but nothing seems to be working if anthing like this has happened to anyone or something similar please let me no i just want the pain to stop

Old 07-28-2011, 10:05 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: painfully painfull pimple under belly :(

Try a hot compress, as hot as you can stand without burning the skin. That should help either kill the infection or pop it and draw it out. Yes, applying the compress will hurt more for a little while, it always hurt some when my mother did it to me, but then feels better within a few hours.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread