It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2011, 04:36 PM   #1
(female)

wandakg HB User
Question Skin disease known as Pins

I would like information on a skin disease known as Pins. These are molelike growths on the back region that have contained themselves between the neck area down to the top of the buttocks area. They also itch very much at times and are even grouped together in places.
A physician has advised me that the name for this is Pins but I was not given anymore information on the facts of this disease and cannot find any information on the internet about this since.

I am hoping that someone can fill me in on the knowledge or severeness of this skin disease. I would appreciate any info. that anyone might know of this. Thank you very much.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Does this sound like inhaling mercury vapor? And can it result in a prion disease? Bakile Open to All Other Health Topics 2 07-26-2011 03:43 AM
Could these symtons be Menieres Disease? patswa Open to All Other Health Topics 3 07-16-2010 09:33 AM
Skin Problem eggeggeggle Open to All Other Health Topics 1 05-11-2008 07:48 PM
bad Pins & Needles gavonto Open to All Other Health Topics 3 08-23-2007 03:29 PM
Skin rash/bruising on calves-ankles beatlejoel Open to All Other Health Topics 1 08-19-2006 12:04 AM