It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2011, 07:57 AM   #1
(male)

sandiego26 HB User
Dry skin patches

Okay I have been getting dry skin on my body and it itches and the drs don't know what it is. It started on my girl friends elbows and then a couple of months later I started having the same problem with my elbows. Her's took a few months to go away but it finally did. She said before it went away that she was randomly itchy all over. Well mine has yet to go away and is now spreading to other parts of my body. I started using a good lotion on my elbows and that kind of helped but now it's going to my penis area. About a year ago I had dry skin patch right above my penis but it went away. Now it's on the actual thing. She started itching again as well, and then yesterday she told me that the side of her vagina felt like a spider bit it and it has been severely itching ever since. What do I do?

Old 09-21-2011, 11:53 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Paddy55 HB UserPaddy55 HB UserPaddy55 HB UserPaddy55 HB UserPaddy55 HB User
Re: Dry skin patches

SanDiego - this is quite puzzling isn't it? I'm sure if your doctor(s) both think there is nothing wrong, it is time to ask for a referral to a dermatologist. I hope you can get in soon. I've forgotten where you are from (San Diego?), but in the meantime for the itchiness, you could try an allergy tablet or allergy cream, for the itchy skin. A pharmacist could help you pick one out.
I hope this helps you in the meantime, and that you get time quickly with a dermatologist to figure it out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread