It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2011, 08:43 AM   #1
(male)

UCanS HB User
Bumps on buttocks?

I have a few small bumps in between my buttocks,maybe about 3 or 4. Not on the anus or anywhere near it,just in between on the cheeks that i can feel when showering. I went to the doctor to get tested, along with getting a full bloodwork. The doctor informed me that everything was fine,no diseases,std's or anything. Great. Though i completely forgot to tell him about this.

They don't bother me UNLESS im sweating ridiculously then it'll probably begin to itch which is rarely, and the only time i really remember they're there is when i wipe or take a shower. I was wondering if anyone knew of any medicines or cream to get rid of them. The thing i am most scared of is using a cream based medicine only for it to sweat down to the anus,that would creep me out and i would be scared out of my mind.

Ive been using the same soap for years so i know that's not the problem. I shower daily. And change washcloths every few days.

This has been going on for a few months now and i never really acted on it since i thought they would go away but never did. Now that the doctor has told me everything is okay,im relieved but still want to get rid of them. Any help regarding medicines or tips in general would be great. Thanks in advance.

The following user gives a hug of support to UCanS:
Paddy55 (09-21-2011)
Old 09-21-2011, 11:40 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Paddy55 HB UserPaddy55 HB UserPaddy55 HB UserPaddy55 HB UserPaddy55 HB User
Re: Bumps on buttocks?

UCanS - I know how something like this can drive you to distraction. I'm not sure of course what it is, just wanted to tell you my story in case it helps.
I get ingrown hairs on my skin in several places - anywhere where something, especially of synthetic material, rubs against the tiny hairs just enough to irritate them, open the skin a tiny bit, and then the hair turns and grows "in" rather than "up". They can be itchy at times, at other times, don't even know they are there.
What do I do for them? No ointments or bandaids or anything like that. When I bathe or shower, I use a natural loofah, which you buy at pharmacies or department stores, and gently scrub the area. It, over time, lifts skin cells, and frees the small hairs. Have to do it regularly, just part of the bathing routine, you know? You said you use washcloths, and they can do almost as good a job. A loofah won't cost over $10 or so.
Maybe this helps, if not, hope you find an answer soon.

The following user gives a hug of support to Paddy55:
UCanS (09-21-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to Paddy55 For This Useful Post:
UCanS (09-21-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-21-2011, 03:42 PM   #3
(male)

UCanS HB User
Re: Bumps on buttocks?

Thanks alot Paddy,i was beginning to think i would never get an answer. I've always heard good things about Loofah's but never used one. I'll be sure to purchase one sometime this week.

Closed Thread