It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2011, 06:02 PM   #1
(female)

saralie HB User
Staph infection??

My husband had blood drawn from his arm about two weeks ago to have his thyroid levels checked. Everything was normal, no problems. A couple of days ago, he noticed in the spot where they drew the blood from, he has a sore, about the size of an eraser head. It doesn't really have a raised head but the middle of it is whitish, and its red around it. Also, he had a bandaid on it yesterday and where it was, its just all red around it, like his skin is almost raw where bandaid was--which is not normal.

I googled Staph infection and the picture I found sure looks like what he has. He's going to probably go to ER tomorrow---

I just wanted input to see if we're on the right path...

It's freaking me out, too, because its right where they drew the blood...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread