It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2011, 07:09 PM   #1
(male)

jjdean98 HB User
Exclamation White Worms Underneath Skin

Let me start from the beginning about 5 months ago I saw a thin white worm come out of my arm which went back into my skin it was very small in width but was unable to determine the length since it went back in my skin.

At first I thought I was seeing things until a few days later I saw another come out of my skin.

After which I immediately told my parents who did not believe me, so I attempted to pull one out of my skin but was unable to.

I soon started to feel biting on my body (most of the bites were on my feet, legs and arms) and continued to see the worms come out and re-enter my skin.

My main priority was now to prove to my parents I truly had these worms.

Sadly I was unable to do so.

About a month went by and I continued to see these worms, but I soon saw a raised black mark on the side of my stomach I thought it was nothing but a mole.

Days went by and the area around the black mark got a little itchy so I scratched it and the black mark came of as if it were a scab there I saw a white worm just wiggling but did not go back into the skin (I noticed this one was different no specific thing mad me think so I could just tell), I immediately grabbed my medical clamps I had (I am chronically ill so I have things like this laying around) and finally was able to capture it.

I pulled the worm out and had to do it relatively hard and it ripped out part of my skin leaving a serpentine pattern engraved in my skin.

I looked at the worm and it was connected to a larger black worm (I think the black worm was literally was giving birth to the white worm).

In fear of my family getting these worms as well I made a stupid mistake and put it in the garbage disposal instead of putting it in a plastic bag.

How ever I did grab several alcohol swabs and put it on the mark the worm engraved in my skin making sure it did not scab over.

I used several alcohol until my mom got home and showed it to her, and she finally believed me, at least for a while.

She took me to a dermatologist and he said it was just some sort of pus coming out of my skin which I knew was not the case, sadly my mom believed him over me. soon after the worms stopped coming out of my skin I thought that killing the black worm got rid of them and went on with life.

2 months went by with no worm in sight until about a week ago I had a worm come out of one of the weirdest places my right nipple.

I saw it come out and go back in just like before, to make sure I wasn't seeing things i put an alcohol swab where it cam out and it burned the hole it made was real. then to days ago I noticed that the black mark that I had before was back but on my toe, I immediately tore it off while it was still small to make sure no worms would come out of there.

Then today I had another black mark on my arm, I just don't know what to do anymore so any help would be wonderful.

Here is some information that might help someone determine what it is.

I have never been outside of the United States however I have been to many states I have traveled by car from California to Florida, Florida to Mississippi, and from Florida to Massachusetts.

Also I currently live in Florida, and have more medical problems than I can fit on this page.

Sorry for this page having so much text, and thank you for any help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread