It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2012, 11:50 PM   #1
(male)

PleaseHelpp HB User
Wink Itchy Scrotum... depression

Alright, I am 18 years old and my scrotum is fairly itchy. When I was a senior in high school I developed what was jock itch. This was around October of 2010. I never did anything about it thinking it would just go away. Not until around March I finally told my mom about it and she got me a doctors appointment. From October to March my scrotum itched uncontrollably. After going to the regular doctor they told me it was just jock itch, so I used the medication they gave me, and the visual part went away. Although it visually went away it has itched fairly bad to this day. I also went to the dermatologist and Neurologist but nothing has helped. As of now my scrotum looks perfectly normal, and is only red when I itch it, though there are multiple
very small white bumps where my hair grows on my scrotum.
I played soccer in high school, which probably caused the jock itch, but I do not know why it is persisting to itch. This problem drives me crazy, it depresses me a lot. It's almost been 2 years since the initial itch, and have tried multiple creams, pills, powders, and anything to help. If anyone has had/ has this problem, or has heard about my problem please help!

By the way I am 5 foot 8 130 pounds.

Thanks, Austin

Last edited by PleaseHelpp; 01-17-2012 at 12:57 PM. Reason: More Info

The following user gives a hug of support to PleaseHelpp:
DungeonMaster28 (01-31-2012)
Old 02-18-2012, 10:00 AM   #2
(male)

mcgl HB User
Re: Itchy Scrotum... depression

Austin, I am a 22 yr old male. I had a very similar experience. After having slept on a filthy floor I had ringworm all over my body from itching it and allowing it to spread. However, I have not been able to control the jock itch; as I sweat profusely. This has had quite an impact on my physical and sexual life.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread