It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
(male)

Aaron Cross HB User
Tiny clear bumps above lip/below nose

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot afford to see a dermatologist on this matter, so I'm hoping you'll can help me.

I've had cold sores since I was a child. Last April, I got a really bad cold sore just under my nose and above my lip. I've read home remedies such as vinegar that can help dry the cold sore fast. I was angry over getting one and pressed the vinegar soaked cotton hard on the cold sore. Since last April, I've had a red scar.

Now the problem is that there seems to be these really tiny, clear bumps on the red mark where the cold sore was. I'm confused as to whether those are cold sores or just my pores? To note, when I look in the mirror and judging by the lighting, I can see the clear tiny dots that look like bumps outside of the red scar. I sometimes think those tiny, clear bumps turn into cold sores everytime I get an outbreak on that red mark scar.

Is it possible that those tiny clear bumps are cold sores, even when I can go on without months of an outbreak. I haven't had a cold sore in months.

Thank you

Closed Thread