It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
(female)

Tiredinkentucky HB User
Bump on face

I have several things going on right now (posted under neurological) and I have been trying to think of any issues I have had throughout the years that might help the doctors. I've had elevated WBC (12-19) as well as several other tests without any apparent "sickness" for months. These persist even after receiving antibiotic shots for several days and high level oral antibiotics.

I have a lump in my right jaw and left shoulder blade that the doctor has said is swollen lymph nodes. These have been present for at least 6 weeks. While thinking about these, I thought about a hard, immobile knot that I have had in my right cheek for several years. It has a slight brown discoloration and has gotten slightly larger throughout the years. It is where the fulcrum of your jaw is when opening my mouth.

I am not usually one to look at the Internet for answers or dwell on things (I prefer mind over matter), but it is not working this time and I am getting increasingly frustrated as the days go by. I have had an appointment with my cardiologist and everything cardiology related has been eliminated and I have an appointment with a neurologist in a few days.

Anyone else had any experience with this?

Closed Thread