It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #1
(male)

Raed HB User
Itchy skin

one month ago, i started to feel itchy skin with no rashes or even any pimpels on four different spots, my arms "bottom" both sides and my legs "right above my knees" both sides, it is itchy especially when i'm talking a hot bath or if i'm exposed to the warm sun. on my right leg, right above the knee, it seems that the hair is fallen whether its because of itching or might be something else, during the last night, i was itching as usual, i woke up with a rash on my right arm, the pimples without a color but itchy, feels like a needles are hiting, later on , it transoformed to be bigger and then it turn into to be pinky. (forgive my english)
and now , they are getting smaller and they are not pinky anymore, the pimples doesnt have water in it, no head, nothing, only a small convexity and thats all.

history of diseases

a year ago, exactly on the last may 2011, i was suffering a severe drug rash cased by antibiotics, i took 4 types of antibiotics in 17 days, one of them were through injection. i suffered the countious rash for more than 4 month till it started to disappear, and they disappeared completely nearly at the end of november, some pimples was appearing from time to time, i was adviced to take Atarax 25 "half tablet" so it help the itchy skin, i stoped taking it 1 month ago, and after that i started to feel the itchy skin mentioned above.

do you think that first case i mentioned was a continuity of the drag rash i have.

right now the rashes i was mentioning above is about to disappear, i even can feel their convxity, but i only can see them..

please advice

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread