It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2012, 01:46 AM   #1
(male)

Mastoris HB User
Thumbs up Tiny hole in center of blister/wart-like thing on finger

Hello,

I'm just trying to figure out what this thing is on my finger! I can't remember exactly when it appeared, but its been a couple months at least. It hasn't gone away at all and just seems to be staying completely put.

It looks like a small blister on my index finger, by the first crease by the tip on the inside of my hand. It looks like someone poked a perfectly circular hole in it. It has recently gotten a bit firmer and lumpy-er, and it only hurts if i press hard directly on it. The skin around the hole looks just like a blister, but it doesn't fall off or anything, and i believe i pulled it off earlier, just to have it grow back, with the little hole in the center still there! I'm extremely curious as to what this is, since it wont go away, and it only seems to be getting firmer and more interesting as time goes on. My Fiance believes it is a wart, but i have had warts before, and they have never looked like this, with the tiny hole in the center. Also, it gets soft and transparent when soaked in water, like a blister, but nothing changes besides that.

Thanks for anyones help!

Please create your own thread for your own problems and don't add them to my thread, as it will just create confusion for me while I'm trying to figure this out :-)

Closed Thread

Tags
blister, finger, hole, lump, wart