It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2012, 07:24 PM   #1
(male)

turkeyhunter1 HB User
Extremely annoyed and upset

hello all,

For the past couple months i have been having some skin problems. In September 2011 i moved into a new apartment at school. my roommate has a German Sheppard that was having skin issues. not sure if this is related. starting in December, i started to get rashes. i have a few different things going on.. The back of my head about 3 inches up from the back hairline i get a burning sensation. on my right cheek i have a red spot/blotch about the size of a pencil eraser. it seems to be under the skin. It kinda has a slight itching sensation but its more of that i can feel that its there. Starting yesterday, i got a rash on my left palm that looks like hives

In the past couple months i had 2 red non itchy raised spots/blotches on my arms. sometimes i feel that both of my cheeks sometimes have a warm feeling to them.

I have been to the doctor at school about 6 times. at first he said i had eczema. (no history before) Then he said i had a fungal infection. gave me a z-pack and sent me on the way. When i got a chance to visit my home doctor she said i am showing symptoms to allergies.

I have no history of any allergies or health issues in general until the last few months. Is it possible all this is from mold in my house??

I have a doc appt on may 11th but im just so antsy i need an answer

thanks for any advice seriously

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread