It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
(female)

caisaco HB User
what's the deal with planters warts?

I have had them since I was about 7, I am 19 now and I can't believe it, but they are all GONE! I have had them all my life and sometimes they'd go away and then come back, but never fully go away. I have gotten them burned off, frozen, picked all by foot drs or dermatologists and they wouldn't go away.

And now they are just gone on their own.. Is this something I am growing out of? I've always been soo self conscious about people seeing the bottom of my feet or guys rubbing them, but now I'm not.. for now.

What causes them to just go away? I was told it's a virus and you can get them easy by going barefoot (Which I always do, I never wear shoes outside if I don't have to) I just can't believe they went away on their own.

I have never gotten them on my hands

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread