It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2012, 04:30 AM   #1
(male)

Mr KSP HB User
Exclamation Red Sore Dry Skin on Penis Foreskin

Hello Readers,

I have had some-what sore and red dry skin on my Penis for a long time, if I had to guess it would be around 2-3 Years. I haven't gone to the Doctors due to being young with my parents having to know about my 'Problem'. I have never had Sex nor Sexual Contact other than Kissing which is obviously non-related. I regularly masturbate ranging from 1-3 times a day, depending on how I feel on the day. The best I can describe this problem is; Red, Dry, darker coloured towards the outside but Red and more sore towards the centre, it's about 1cm in size and makes Masturbation sometimes uncomfortable/painful soreness. The position of the sore area is on the upper area of the foreskin.

I'm not sure if I'm aloud to post a picture of the area, I have a picture which only shows the area, not my whole genital area.

Old 05-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Red Sore Dry Skin on Penis Foreskin

Hi Welcome to the boards, how old are you? First I would stop playing with it. I would get real brave like a man and privately ask Dad to bring me to the dermatologist. If herpes or other disease was caught kissing germs may have been transferred from mouth to penis with wet hands particularly if there was a slight injury from overuse before this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
dry, penis, red, skin, sore