It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2012, 08:39 AM   #1
(female)

Bobjtmart HB User
Odd Scars on cheek

Hi,

I recently went a bit manic with a pair of tweezers & have managed to cause a few scars (they're all practically in the same area) on my cheek. I was expecting the scars to fade away, but they've been there for around 4 months now & it doesn't seem like they're going to go.

The marks on my face were originally elevated a little, red & to an extent hard. They're not really elevated anymore (besides one spot) & the redness has faded, but I've been left with these brown-ish spots on my face.

This is really quite distressing to me & I'd be thankful for any help.

- L

Old 06-11-2012, 08:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: Odd Scars on cheek

Having had four moles removed myself, I always recommend getting them looked at.
As you have left scars from dealing with skin abrasions if I was you I would let my Dr take a look. If he thinks it necessary he will refer you to a Dermatologist.
Always best to be on the safe side,

Solofelix.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread