It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2012, 09:38 AM   #1
(female)

LittleTeaBlosso HB User
Eczema above lips?

Hello everyone. For years now I have randomly gotten a red rash above my lips. This would come and go from time to time and would usually be worse in the winter time. I talked to the doctor years ago and they told me to use Aquaphor. This helped for awhile but my rash got much worse this winter. I started to use the Neosporin cream made for eczema. It seemed to really help up until a week ago, since then the skin above my lips is so red I'm embarrassed to go anyway! I talked to my doctor about this problem last fall but she just told me to use blisstex which didn't help at all. Should I make an appointment to have this checked? Has anyone had experience with eczema above their top lip and if so what did you do to help it? I would love to get rid of this redness, its embarrassing it doesn't itchst a little uncomfortable and very red. Thanks very much.

Old 08-06-2012, 10:50 PM   #2
(male)

PostPlayer96 HB User
Re: Eczema above lips?

Hey, I had the same problem. Well the skin is probably dry, because that's what eczema mostly is, dryness. I suggest Nivea or cetaphil for moisturizing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread