It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2012, 05:46 AM   #1
(female)

Annakay24 HB User
New freckles and etc after 2nd degree sunburn

Hey guys this is my first post

Over a week ago I went to Florida for the weekend fort lauderdale actually and layed out in the sun with some tanning oil on. I knew only after 2 hours that I was fried. I never had this happen to me before and I usually am an avid tanner. From my shoulders down I was just super tan minor burn it peeled like crazy days later but now I have all these pimple looking bumps everywhere they won't pop and I also have new freckles on my shoulders chest etc. I have a mole on my shoulder blade (all my life) but it is now growing a new friend on the side of it, attached to it. I don't kno what that is.

Now for my face, I had to go to the ER when I came back home because my face was awful I couldn't sleep I was cold. I had a temperature of 99 and boils on t chin. Doctor declared it 2nd degree burn its been a week and a half my face is finally normal just a few residues from blisters. I have new big freckles ony forehead as well.

There is history of colon cancer in my family so does that make me more prone to cancer itself like skin cancer? The doc asked what nationality I am, I was born in Poland and he said that I am very high risk to melanoma. And I am also 21.

So my question is with all the new items on my body should I go to the dermatologist? It is worth it or should I wait a few months. Any advice would be amazing. Thanks!!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
melanoma, moles, sunburn