It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
(male)

Danyell0w HB User
Unhappy Seborrheic Dermatitis!!!

[FONT="Verdana"][/FONT]
I am 17, and I have mild acne. Oily skin...and I just want it cleared up. I recently tried out Dudu Osun Black Soap, I heard it helps get rid of pimples..however it makes my face burn so so bad. My skin does seem to be getting better but along my nose, creases of mouth, ears, neck, and hairline I am flaking bad from seb. derm. Literally my entire hairline is red; the whole top layer of skin peeled off. I don't know how to handle this, the redness is worse than pimples! Is it the soap? Should I stop using it? What kind of moisturizer can get this under control? It's so so frustrating

Old 10-21-2012, 02:10 PM   #2
(female)

linda417 HB User
Re: Seborrheic Dermatitis!!!

Use Head and Shoulders shampoo. This will help kill the bacteria that are causing these problems. Also, you can use it to wash your face. Do not use any soaps, as these will burn your skin.

As for moisturizer, the ONLY one I am able to use is a product called Pro-Derm. It does not burn, and contains only natural ingredients.

Also, I use a product called Ocusoft Facial Cleanser. It is for sensitive skin, and will not burn.

Good luck

Last edited by moderator2; 10-21-2012 at 02:20 PM. Reason: please do not post a commercial website for any reason

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread