It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2012, 02:48 AM   #1
(female)

CraveMarie HB User
Exclamation Help!

I was at a family member's house and someone pointed out that I had these spots on my chest. My aunt told me it was liver splash, which I absolutely doubt. She told me to eat some fruit, but she really didn't pay it any mind. When I got home I checked it out in the mirror, and there were the spots. Let me explain how they look. They are whitish or slightly lighter than my skin tone (which is a dark tan or a caramel color) they are not bumps, but are slightly raised above my skin SLIGHTLY. They sometimes itch a little and I forget they are there and scratch a bit. I don't know how long they have been there at all, but I feel like they are spreading from upper chest to breast area. Also maybe a day or two ago my hair was up and my brother pointed out that the spots were now on my back as well. Again I have no idea how long they were there because my hair is usually down, and who looks at there back in the mirror anyway? I hate these things, they make me feel insecure and sometimes itch a lot. I am scared it can lead to something serious or spread. Please help me with a diagnosis.

Reply Reply

Tags
back, chest, help me please, itchy, spots