Im a 17 year old male and about 1 year ago I have been having these symptoms:
- Cold hands and feet, even when its hot outside.
- Red blotchy hands (hurts a little too) in the cold and in rooms with AC.
- Hands get all blotchy red when im just walking and they are hanging at my side, have to constantly rub them for keep natural color. Also right now when im typing this message I have to constantly rub my hands because they are getting all red and cold.
- Skin discoloration in my all extremities. Hands, arms, legs and feet are white and pale. Under some lights it looks like skin is getting a bit blue or grey.
- Cant tan anymore. I used to have a normal skin and would tan nicely, but now it doesnt.
First I thought that my skin discoloration was because I didnt spend too much time in the sun, I've been using the PC too much and have been sitting for long periods of time. I did some research and found this page: http://www.internetpharmacyservices....n_problems.htm
Somewhere in the article it says, that sitting for long periods of time may cause these circulatory problems and that also can cause skin discoloration.
Im writing to the board to see if anyone has had this symptoms before and found a cause. Also to know if Circulatory Problems can actually cause someone to start getting paler and whiter. Oh and the first time I started feeling cold hands was when I was playing computer games for long periods of time, only used to happen there but now I get cold and red hands ALL the time, doesnt matter if its cold or hot.