It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2013, 09:31 AM   #1
(female)

rememo91 HB User
Horrible, possible rash or hive situation..?

Hello lovely people! So umm I'm not sure how to describe this well. Also English is not my mother tong, but this has been going on for a while and I'm starting to worry a lot. So please bear with me=]]]

Let's see, this started probably a couple of weeks ago now.. At first it was just slight itching around my neck but eventually it started spreading lower. It was not very visible tho, I could just feel it. Later it started to show more in the form of tiny bumps, that weren't necessarily so red, but were all over and stuffed right next to each other. There was not a clear skin between bump 1 and bump 2, it was all just kind of uneven..
It has been like this since, only it has slowly spread to just about all of my body and even face now. Like I said, it started around the neck, moved to my breasts, stomach, then onto my arms and legs. I have noticed that it is becoming more obviously red and also developing bigger bluster-like bumps that itch more in sensitive places, like under my armpits and breasts, the inside of my thighs and the underside of my knees.
The weird thing is that just as soon as one place seems to be cooling down, a new area gets infected. Also, when the bumps on one of the older infected areas have started to even out a bid, my skin there has started to peal off like in little blisters in spots, but it seems like it's just going to continue peeling off everywhere. I feel like I'm about to change skins really.. And in the mean time, the more freshly infected areas are still going strong with the old-fashion itchy bumps. I guess this circle is going to repeat everywhere, but I have no idea what will happen next.. I doubt it, it will just stop unless I do something and so far I have done nothing, but keep my skin hydrated.

What's worse, I don't understand what could have caused this. Nothing similar has ever happened to me. I am not aware of any allergies that I may have. I don't remember eating anything suspicious. The only unusual thing that has happened recently is that I had to give blood for my mom when my blood levels were already a tiny bit on the low border, so someone suggested this could be the cause, but I don't see much logic in it. It's freaking me out that I don't know what's happening, but even if that remains the case, I just want it to complete it's circle and disappear already, because it is becoming a bit unbearable.

So in the hope that anyone has had a similar situation or just has some knowledge on the topic, please spread some light on me and share some advise, I will be eternally grateful!=]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2013, 09:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User
Re: Horrible, possible rash or hive situation..?

Bottom line is you need to go to a dermatologist! In the meantime, some antihistamines may help the itching.

Old 01-28-2013, 04:26 AM   #3
(male)

ric0706cerebo HB User
Re: Horrible, possible rash or hive situation..?

Hi! I think i have a similar problem. The only difference i guess is that i usually get this sort-of rash on a regular basis. Especially during the colder months or whenever i visit places with cold weather. My dermatologist recommends a mild skin cleanser (cetaphil) which worked for a while, but the rash started to grow after four months. So he suggested that i switch to another brand of skin cleansers...every time my skin starts to build the resistance to the soap (weird). I hope i can attached photos i sent to my doctor but i don't think i can do it here in this forum.

Reply Reply