It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2003, 06:45 PM   #1

kellyckmaks HB User
Question skin rashes caused by yeast.....plz... help me

Ok let's see.... I have had this bad skin rash for years now (mainly on my neck and chest and back). It is little red and pink looking bumps that itch really bad. Some of the bumps do get pretty big though(about the size of your fingernail). I have been to several doctors about this and they have all told me different thing. One said it was bad acne. The other said it was caused by yeast and put me on medicine that didn't clear it up. I am 25 and it only gets worse as I get older. Can someone please give me some insight on what this is or what I should do about? It does get really bothersome. Thanks for any replies.

Old 04-30-2003, 05:19 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User
I don't know what you have, but could it possibly be an allergy to something you are eating? I'd say it's acne sooner than yeast.

Adults can get acne and the neck, chest, back area is usually the place they get it. Is your skin prone to oilyness? Are you taking any medication or have you tried any products such as body washes which are PH balanced? Adult acne is often as a result of hormonal changes/imbalances.

People can get yeast beneath their breasts or in folds of skin, wherever there is warmth and moisture. I've not heard of yeast infections coming out like spots (i could be wrong though).

Have you thought of asking for advice at a pharmacy or a health food store. They often can be more helpful with suggesting a product to try, but then again, if it's a hormonal issue, you will need to see a qualified doctor. Best of luck and let us know what it is if do find out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread