It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2003, 09:16 AM   #1

wjp HB User
Post Question for Marti please

Marti, Hi I'm kinda new but have been searching your posts for info on jojoba and started using it 2 weeks ago. FYI I'm 39 with mild/moderate acne Anyhow, my face had cleared up nicely and is also well moisturized, but I suffer from persistant cysts on my nose. When one of these cysts emerges, like it is right now, should I just let the jojoba do it's thing or is it OK to use a BP product with it? I guess what I mean is this: The jojoba is supposed to be opening the pores so that the hardened sebum can break up and come out, right? So if I use BP will that counter-act the work that the jojoba is doing?

Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-17-2003, 12:26 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Marti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB User
Certainly! Apply the jojoba oil and allow it to completely absorb into the skin, THEN apply the BP based product. The jojoba will help the BP to penetrate deeper into the skin to do its work.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread