It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2003, 09:01 AM   #1

caiden13 HB User
Post Skin Care - Aveeno

My facial skin is quite pale, and it is prone to dryness, I moisturize everyday, but then i always have a problem, with what I call stress pimples. I rarely get a pimple, but when i do, it's 1 on my chin and it's the big sore ones that last for like 3 weeks, and my skin i find looks tired and sallow, pale. would anyone be able to recommend a face wash, toner, moisturizer, that works really well and is gentle on skin?? And leaves your skin looking refreshed and lively.

I was thinking of trying the new Aveeno product that is gentle and made for adult skin not teen, but it also has a pimple fighting medication in it, does anyone know any info about any of this

Thankyou, very much, I was thinking of trying the new Aveeno stuff, but it's very expensive if it doesnt' work

Old 05-22-2003, 11:00 AM   #2
(male)

FargoUT HB User
Hmm... I swear by Aveeno. I don't think they've made a lousy product. I use their foaming facial cleanser for clear skin, and I love it. It doesn't necessarily clear up my acne--it just controls it from becoming worse. I would recommend 100% Tea Tree oil for your occasional pimple, or maybe a benzoyl peroxide spot remover. Neutrogena has one that people love. The only problem with benzoyl peroxide is that I've ruined many clothes and towels from the bleaching properties of the peroxide.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-22-2003, 11:48 AM   #3

caiden13 HB User
Thanks for the advice, my doctor actually gave me a prescription for the occassional pimples and it does work really well, i was just wondering if there was a helpful product out there, especially for skin tone and moisture. So now i'll try aveeno, thank you very much

Closed Thread