It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2003, 03:42 PM   #1

thatONEguy HB User
Post sunless tanning products used on skin with freckles

what would happen?

i hate being so ghostly white, and i cant get tan at all... so i was thinkin about using sunless tanning products to see if they worked, but how does that stuff work when applied to skin that has freckles? whats it gonna look like? worse or better?

if u could help, id apreciate it ... thanx

Old 05-26-2003, 09:50 PM   #2
(female)

wenron HB User
The best I've tried is Sun. Looks most natural and doesn't really smell like the others. You should try the medium dark and if you want to be darker, try another application. Rub it in Well and wash hands after use. Using a blow dryer on warm helps it to dry faster too.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-28-2003, 02:45 AM   #3

thatONEguy HB User
ok medium dark? now this isnt gonna make my freckles MORE noticable are they? or is the skin become darker, and the freckles stay the same, so then it looks closer in color and not as noticable?

just tryin to get advice before i actually do this

thanx though

Old 05-30-2003, 05:21 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

sakara33 HB User
It is very possible that it could, I would be very careful.....I had a friend that put it on and she look like she had spots where ever she had freckles.....I haven't tanned in along time (tanning beds or sun) just for the simple fact of what it does to your skin....but I have used the sunless tanning stuff before and there is some that is good and then some that are not.....but if I was you I would try some on a part of your body just to see what it does before applying it all over......just to be on the safe side. I would rather be pail then age 5 or 10 yrs just for 1 summer.....hope that helps.........

Old 05-31-2003, 12:02 PM   #5

bunky3444 HB User
I am covered in freckles and I wanted to tell you that I use Neutrogena sunless foam and having freckles you will only go dark and tanned it does not affect your freckles and I have been doing this for 2 years.

Old 05-31-2003, 04:18 PM   #6

thatONEguy HB User
^^^^ thanx alot bunk... im still gonna take sakara's advice, just to see how it affects it... so bunk, u say the freckles stay the same exact color, and then when you apply the sunless tan it just darkens the skin with no freckles?

do u happen to have any pictures of any kind? that would be awesome if u do, if not its still cool.

thanx alot everyone

Closed Thread