It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2003, 01:15 AM   #1

VeganRedGirl HB User
Thumbs down Rash and irritation

I've been disabled for quite awhile and I'm just now starting to get back on my feet again. I was up to 420 lbs. for awhile and have lost a considerable amount of weight (2 weeks ago I passed the 50 lb. mark and feel as if I've lost more) by being able to exercise a lot more (I'm biking nearly 3 miles at a time now!). I'm having a problem, though. Most of my weight was in my stomach, and now my weight is shifting, causing my stomach to hang really low, but be pretty flat, instead of pooching out pretty far like it used to. None of my clothes fit right, my belly button is ripping at the bottom because of the weight dropping and most of all, I keep getting skin infections under my stomach where the extra fat is. I have even had a really bad case of cellulitis from this and now it's starting in on the creases of my left thigh. This really hurts and is uncomfortable, so if anyone knows of anything to help me while I lose this weight, PLEASE let me know!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread