It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2003, 09:40 PM   #1

ashs89 HB User
Unhappy really weird rashe, to scared to talk to parents

i have this weird rash on my "but" and i am to scared to talk to my parents about it, it's pink and it starts to sting sometimes, there's 2 patches of pink lines and then it's really pink towards the inside of by buttom, with littles bumps, i dont know what to do, please help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-06-2003, 04:11 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

sakara33 HB User
Have you been in the tanning bed or did it just come up? Could be just a reaction to the soap or body wash that you are using, try using Dove soap and see if it doesn't clear up. If it doesn't in a few days I would talk to your parents and go see your Dr. hope this helps.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-06-2003, 11:47 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

kellie2 HB User
If you're too scared to talk to your parents or go to the doctor, try using some Cortaid on it and chances are it will clear right up. If you go to a dermatologist, cortisone is what they'll give you for it, anyway. Cortaid is the same thing, just not as strong as a doctor's. You can buy it in the drugstore, blue tube, very inexpensive. Try that first and see if it starts to clear....chances are it will. Take care.

Closed Thread