It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2003, 01:07 PM   #1

bunky3444 HB User
Post skin itches

My two upper part of my arms are itchy, mostly at night but sometimes during the day, I'm not sure why its only my arms and not any other part of my body that itches. Any suggestions? I have been using an anti-itch cream on my arms, it helps but not alot.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-08-2003, 02:12 AM   #2

kran HB User
use aveeno oatmeal bath or calgon bubble bath. it helps soothe and moisterize. after you shower pat dry, do not rub. then apply lotion on semi wet skin within min. of your shower...this will help. also, don't use bar soap...it leaves a waxy residue and clogs pores and lotion can't soak up into your skin. good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-08-2003, 02:53 PM   #3

asterie HB User
[quote]Originally posted by bunky3444:
[b]My two upper part of my arms are itchy, mostly at night but sometimes during the day, I'm not sure why its only my arms and not any other part of my body that itches. Any suggestions? I have been using an anti-itch cream on my arms, it helps but not alot.[/b][/quote]

I think you should focus on finding the reason for this rather than masking the symptom. Has this come on suddenly? Do you think it might be connected to a change in the weather where you are (maybe a seasonal thing) or have you changed your soap powder recently? You could be having some sort of mild allergic reaction - I would advise you to speak to your doctor.

-Asterie

Closed Thread