It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2003, 10:34 PM   #1

dovey99 HB User
Red face #$*% patch of bumps just appeared beneath eye bad area, not acne! Please help

Ok i've been suffering from acne and seborrhea of the face which i thought was recently coming under control with the loprox (anifungal) i've been using for the seb and taz .1% gel for the acne. The the other day purely out of the blue these flesh-coloured bumps showed up in a patch under the eye bag area. I know this is not acne does anyone have any clue???
thanks!

Old 06-08-2003, 02:21 PM   #2

asterie HB User
[quote]Originally posted by dovey99:
[b]
Ok i've been suffering from acne and seborrhea of the face which i thought was recently coming under control with the loprox (anifungal) i've been using for the seb and taz .1% gel for the acne. The the other day purely out of the blue these flesh-coloured bumps showed up in a patch under the eye bag area. I know this is not acne does anyone have any clue???
thanks![/b][/quote]

Obviously I can't say for certain without seeing the area, but it sounds to me as if you have a patch of blocked tear ducts. These are perfectly normal and harmless, but if you are concerned about something, it is always a good idea to get an opinion from a medical professional such as your family doctor.

-Asterie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread